|Birthname||Florent Maurice Jean Pagny|
|born on||6 November 1961 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Chalon sur Saône, France, 46n47, 4e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°47' 20°26 Asc. 00°15'|
French pop singer, born to Jean, cabinet maker, and to Odile, amateur singer. He began his career as an actor (TV series and popular films). Occasionally songwriter and classical singer, he released in 2004 an album of opera songs (Soprano) and covered Lucio Dalla's hit "Caruso". Most of his big hits were written by Jean-Jacques Goldman and Lionel Florence, and composed by Pascal Obispo. Now living in Patagonia (Argentina) with his wife Azucena, ex-model.
- associate relationship with Goldman, Jean-Jacques (born 11 October 1951)
- associate relationship with Jenifer (singer) (born 15 November 1982)
- associate relationship with Nègre, Pascal (born 4 August 1961)
- associate relationship with Starck, Philippe (born 18 January 1949)
- friend relationship with Obispo, Pascal (born 8 January 1965)
- lover relationship with Paradis, Vanessa (born 22 December 1972). Notes: 1988-1991
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 160.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
Himself wrote 11.40 AM in his song "Merci".
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.