|born on||28 August 1904 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Ajaccio, France, 41n55, 8e44|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°02' 05°12 Asc. 22°44'|
French film actress, model and beauty queen who was Miss France in 1921.
The daughter of an Ajaccian baker, she was elected Miss Corsica on 8 August 1920 in Ajaccio, Beauty Queen of the Provinces of France on 5 June 1921 and the 2nd Miss France in September 1921, at the time called "The Most Beautiful Woman of France."
After three years living in Paris, she returned to Corsica to get married.
Pauline Pô died in 1979 in Cannes.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1979
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss France)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, 1921-1924)