|Birthname||Chord Paul Overstreet|
|born on||17 February 1989 at 14:29 (= 2:29 PM )|
|Place||Nashville, Tennessee, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°10' 27°54 Asc. 23°07'|
American actor, singer, musician, and composer, best known for his role as Sam Evans on the Fox television series Glee (2009–2015).
On 26 August 2016, he released his debut single, Homeland, through Island Records and Safehouse Records.
- associate relationship with Colfer, Chris (born 27 May 1990). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- associate relationship with Criss, Darren (born 5 February 1987). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Glee (born 19 May 2009). Notes: Played Sam Evans, 2009-2015
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 26 August 2016 (Debut single, "Homeland")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. provided Verification of Birth Facts from Tennessee Vital Records transcribed from Overstreet's birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (father and brother are musicians)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (third of six children)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, music videos)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Glee")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.