|born on||9 September 1944 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 14°27 Asc. 09°18'|
British astrologer known for her media presentations, radio and TV broadcasts, widely syndicated. Her books include "Star Quality," "Lovers Guide" and "The Astrological History of the World," 2002.
The daughter of an academic dad, she was orphaned at five by her mom's death. She attended the Glasgow University with degrees in Philosophy and Literature, 1968. She entered the field of journalism, reporting current affairs in newspapers and TV news, progressing to documentary producer of BBC TV until 1981.
Deeply involved in astrology, she became a full-time professional at that time along with Jungian adult psychotherapy training.
As a public service, Orr has founded an organization, Accuracy About Abuse. She has been married and divorced.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 (Astrological History of the World)
LMR quotes her by letter 8/1995
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Degrees in Philosophy, Literature)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One and divorce)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (BBC TV)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Accuracy About Abuse organization)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Syndicated)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession