|Birthname||Jason Thomas Orange|
|born on||10 July 1970 at 19:35 (= 7:35 PM )|
|Place||Manchester, England, 53n30, 2w15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°05' 06°17 Asc. 20°25'|
English singer, songwriter, dancer, musician and actor. He was a member of Take That during their original run in the early 1990s and again following their reunion in 2005. He left the group in 2014.
- associate relationship with Barlow, Gary (born 20 January 1971). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Donald, Howard (born 28 April 1968). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Owen, Mark (born 27 January 1972). Notes: members of Take That
- associate relationship with Williams, Robbie (born 13 February 1974). Notes: members of Take That
Craft quotes Take That documentary, "Tape That" (1995), which shows Orange's birth certificate (at 05:50). : "Jason Orange tumbled into the world 20 minutes before twin brother Justin at 7:35pm on the 10th of July 1970 at Crumpsall Hospital in Manchester."
Frank Clifford's "British Entertainers" has 7:30AM "[f]rom a TV programme on Italia Uno, original source not known."
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Take That)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.