Olga, Grand Duchess
|Birthname||Olga Nikolaevna Romanov|
|born on||15 November 1895 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°10' 10°37 Asc. 05°51'|
Russian royalty, the first child of Czar Nikolai (Nicholas) II and Czarina Alexandra. She was brutally executed along with her entire family in the early hours of 17 July 1918 by Bolshevik revolutionaries.
During World War I, Olga nursed wounded soldiers in a military hospital until her own nerves gave out and, thereafter, oversaw administrative duties at the hospital.
- associate relationship with Rasputin (born 9 January 1869 Jul.Cal. (21 Jan 1869 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- child->parent relationship with Nikolai II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Alexei, Czarevitch (1904) (born 12 August 1904)
- sibling relationship with Anastasia, Grand Duchess (born 18 June 1901)
- sibling relationship with Maria, Grand Duchess (born 26 June 1899)
- sibling relationship with Tatiana, Grand Duchess (born 10 June 1897)
LMR quotes "Nicholas and Alexandra" (p.50) Same data in "A Lifelong Passion", the letters and journals of the Romanovs translated by Andrei Maylunas (Weidenfeld & Nicolson 1996, p.130) (November 3 OS).
Sy Scholfield quotes The Washington Post, Nov 16, 1895. p. 1: "NICHOLAS' HEIR A GIRL; Daughter Born to the Czar and Czarina of Russia. MOTHER AND CHILD DOING WELL The Happy Event, for Which all Russia Has Been Waiting, Occurred at 9 o'clock Last Evening in the Magnificent Imperial Palace at Krasnoe Zelo, Near St. Petersburg--The Royal Infant a Handsome One--She Has Been Christened Olga."
Scholfield also cites father's diary quoted in Alexandra - die letzte Zarin by Gunna Wendt (Suhrkamp, 2014): "Genau vier Monate später, am 3. November, verkündete er, dies sei ein Tag, an den er sich immer erinnern werde und an dem er »sehr, sehr viel« gelitten habe. Er, seine Mutter und Ella waren die ganze Zeit bei Alix gewesen. Die Wehen hatten schon am Vorabend eingesetzt. Um 9 Uhr war der Schrei eines Babys zu hören, der alle erleichtert aufatmen ließ. »Mit einem Gebet gaben wir der Tochter, die Gott uns geschickt hat, den Namen >Olga<!«"
(Translation: Exactly four months later, on 3 November, he announced that this was a day he would always remember, and that he had "very, very much" suffered. He, his mother and Ella had been with Alix all along. The pangs had already begun the evening before. At 9 o'clock the scream of a baby was heard, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "With a prayer, we gave the daughter, whom God sent us, the name of Olga").
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Hostage of revolutionaries)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Shot)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, Russia)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women