|Birthname||Tatum Beatrice O'Neal|
|born on||5 November 1963 at 03:38 (= 03:38 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°20' 06°54 Asc. 08°37'|
American child star of the '70s who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1973 for her performance as a smoking, smart-mouthed 9-year-old con-artist in "Paper Moon," in which she co-starred with her father. She was the youngest person ever to receive the award. She went on to make "Bad News Bears," 1976, and "Little Darlings," 1979.
The daughter of Ryan O'Neal and Joanna Moore, she was a teenage rebel until she met tennis ace John McEnroe, 1984. They were married in August 1986 after their first baby, a son, was born. Their third child and first daughter, Emily Katherine, was born May 1991. Her mom, Joanna Moore died of lung cancer 11/22/1997 in Indian Wells, CA.
Waging an ongoing battle with booze and drugs from the age of 10, she entered a rehab in '95 and again 10/27/1996 for a 21-day program in Wernersville, PA. The news media reported another rehab stay in July 1999. Due to her drug problems, McEnroe got custody of the kids, Kevin, Sean and Emily. In July 2002, Tatum was three months into staying clean and sober in a dedicated attempt to get her life back on track. She was attempting to stay close to her dad also in a healing of four decades of love-hate, as her dad has been battling leukemia for the past year.
Her tell-all autobiography, "A Paper Life," was released in mid-October 2004.
In May 2005 an inusrance company sued her claiming she caused a fire in her Manhattan apartment in April 2004 by her reckless, careless and negligent actions. The company is seeking repayment of the $75,000 it had previously paid her in damages.
She was arrested for buying crack cocaine in New York City on 1 June 2008.
- parent->child relationship with McEnroe, Sean Timothy (born 23 September 1987)
- child->parent relationship with O'Neal, Ryan (born 20 April 1941)
- spouse relationship with McEnroe, John (born 16 February 1959). Notes: Bitter very
- sibling relationship with O'Neal, Griffin (born 28 October 1964)
- sibling relationship with O'Neal, Patrick (born 14 September 1967). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
- sibling relationship with O'Neal, Redmond (born 30 January 1985). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
- Crime : Sex Victimization/Rape 1977 (Molested by family friend at 13)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1994 (From John)
- Death of Mother 22 November 1997 in Indian Wells (Riverside County) (Joanna Moore, lung cancer, age 63)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social Crime Perpetration 1 June 2008 at 7:30 PM in Manhattan (Arrested for buying crack cocaine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts, Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (From age 10, rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (From age 10, rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John McEnroe)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Molested at 13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at nine)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1973)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women