|Birthname||Colby O'Donis Colón|
|born on||14 March 1989 at 10:12 (= 10:12 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°01' 26°35 Asc. 18°35'|
American Grammy-nominated pop and R&B singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer and actor. He is of Puerto Rican descent and best known as a featured artist in the Lady Gaga single "Just Dance", which spent more than eleven months on the Billboard Hot 100. He is also well known for his lead single on his debut album Colby O titled "What You Got" featuring Akon, which peaked at number 14 on the Hot 100, and being featured on Akon's song "Beautiful", which peaked at number 19 on the Hot 100.
- associate relationship with Lady Gaga (born 28 March 1986). Notes: Musical collaboration on "Just Dance," 2008
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 16 September 2008 (Debut album, "Colby O")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I was born exactly 2 mins ago today !!!" (posted 10:14am PDT, 14 March 2013) , "I was born in NYC" , "Last 4 mins of being 23 !! Crazy" (posted 11:56PM PDT, 13 Mar 2013) .
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer