Notta, Henri Alphonse
|born on||27 February 1824 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Fourqueux, France, 48n53, 2e04|
|Timezone||LMT m2e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°51' 10°34 Asc. 21°23'|
French physician and surgeon, who practised in Lisieux. Graduated as a Doctor of Medicine (External Medicine in 1846; Internal in 1847), his 1850 PhD thesis was titled, Recherches sur la cicatrisation des artères, etc. (Research on the healing of arteries, etc.).
He treated Thérèse Martin (later saint Thérèse of Lisieux) from March to May 1883 during her nervous disorder. He died on 23 July 1914, aged 90.
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Thérèse of Lisieux, Saint (born 2 January 1873). Notes: Doctor/ patient
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MD)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon