|Birthname||Dennis Andrew Nilsen|
|born on||23 November 1945 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Fraserburgh, Scotland, 57n42, 2w0|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°31' 18°57 Asc. 19°12'|
English serial killer and necrophile: a former cop and government clerk who murdered and dismembered 15 young men between 1978 and 1983. He committed his first murder on 30 December 1978; he picked up the person, strangled him, and then drowned him. For a week after the death of his first victim he masturbated over the body, a trait that would hold for the other 14 murders as well. He also dismembered his victims and put their remains in the bathroom plumbing of his house.
He left school at 15, was with the army from September 1961 to October 1972. He joined the police force in December 1972 only to resign one year later. From December 1973 until May 1974, he held a job as a security guard.
His dad died and left money for him, with which he bought a small house.
He was gay and had his first episode of anal sex in August 1973. He had a lover from mid-1974 to mid-1977, at which time his lover left him. He was into the gay scene and considered a loner, as well as macabre.
On 16 June 1976 he had a gallstone removed.
He was arrested on 9 February 1983 and in his trial, sentenced to life in prison, where he remained until his death on 12 May 2018, aged 72.
Paul Wright collection, B.C. Same data in the biography by John Lisners, "House of Horrors."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Dismembered the people he killed)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Necrophelia)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Over 15)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Cop)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (British Army)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil Service)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial sex killer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection