|Birthname||Harolyn Suzanne Nicholas|
|born on||2 September 1943 at 02:42 (= 02:42 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||09°03' 07°45 Asc. 21°45'|
American noted family, the daughter of actress Dorothy Dandridge and Harold Nicholas, one of the finest dancers of the 20th century. Her mom was in labor for 15 hours, holding back and waiting for her dad to get back with the car keys.
When Harolyn was born, she was cyanotic and had brain damage. By the age of four, she could not speak and required full-time care. Dandridge, 16 when the child was born, never forgave herself for waiting to go the hospital. In 1963, she put the girl into a full-time care facility.
Harolyn's dad died of heart failure 7/03/2000 in New York, NY at the age of 79.
- child->parent relationship with Dandridge, Dorothy (born 9 November 1922)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1963 (Placed in care facility)
Eve de Alberich quotes A&E biography 2/24/1999
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Damaged at birth)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Lifetime)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Cyanotic, brain damage)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Mom held back on birth for arrival of husband)