Nascimento, Edson Cholbi
|born on||27 August 1970 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Santos (São Paulo), Brazil, 23s5739, 46w2001|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°27' 11°27 Asc. 03°25'|
Brazilian noted family, the son of soccer champ Pelé, known by his own nickname, "Edinho". His sister Jennifer was born June 1978.
A professional soccer/football player in his own right, Edinho played goaltender for Santos (1990–1991, 1994–1998), Portuguesa Santista (1992), São Caetano (1993), and Ponte Preta (1999).
He was involved in a drag race that killed Pedro Simoes Neto in Santos, Brazil in October 1992. He was convicted of manslaughter in 1999 and sentenced to six years, although the conviction was later annulled.
He was arrested at his home in Santos on 6 June 2005 during a drug sting.
He was hired as Santos' goalkeeping coach on 9 February 2007.
- child->parent relationship with Pelé (born 21 October 1940)
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Celeste (born 28 September 1996). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Joshua (born 28 September 1996). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Kelly Cristina (born 13 January 1967)
- Work : New Job 9 February 2007 in Santos (São Paulo) (Santos goalkeeping coach)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marcello Borges quotes news article
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Pelé)