|born on||24 March 1834 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Walthamstow, England, 51n34, 0w01|
|Timezone||LMT m0w01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°56' 15°27 Asc. 15°30'|
British artisan and writer, a poet and artist and a man of many talents. In 1861 he helped found Morris and Company, a business that produced home furnishings, tapestries, stained glass, wallpaper and textiles. In 1891 he founded the Kelmscott Press to make fine paper and publish books.
Died 10/03/1896, London, England.
- associate relationship with Domela Nieuwenhuis, Ferdinand (born 31 December 1846). Notes: prepared for the 2nd International Congress
- other associate with Goes, Frank van der (born 13 February 1859). Notes: Van der Goes translated in 1897 his News from Nowhere
Sabian Symbols No.701
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Artisan of furnishings)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Home furnishings)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book