|Birthname||Simone Renée Roussel|
|born on||29 February 1920 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°28' 10°27 Asc. 01°15'|
French actress who won acclaim by the age of 18 for the film "Quai Des Brumes," one year after her debut in French films. Blessed with a classic beauty and large expressive eyes, Morgan studied under Rene Simon before entering films at age 15, quickly advancing from bits to lead roles. She entered American films in 1942 with "Joan Of Paris." Her other American films included "Higher and Higher," 1943 and "Passage To Marseilles," 1944. In 1946, Morgan won the Best Actress Award at Cannes for her film "La Symphonie Pastorale" and she was named Chevalier of the Legion of Honor in 1969. As an international star, she was a post-war player in many feature roles in France and England.
Her first husband was American actor, William Marshall, 1942-’49 and her second husband was French actor, Henri Vidal, whom she married in 1950. She was widowed with his death in 1959. Morgan is the author of an autobiography, "With Those Eyes," that was released in 1977.
- associate relationship with Gabin, Jean (born 17 May 1904)
- associate relationship with Louvigny, Jacques (born 14 February 1884)
- spouse relationship with Vidal, Henri (born 26 November 1919). Notes: 1950-1959
- spousal equivalent relationship with Oury, Gérard (born 29 April 1919)
- has other family relationship with Marshall, Sarah (model) (born 20 June 1981)
- role played of/by Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755). Notes: Morgan played Marie in 1956 film, "Marie-Antoinette reine de France"
- Work : New Job 1942 (Made American debut in film)
- Relationship : Marriage 1942 (First husband William Marshall, seven years)
- Work : Prize 1946 (Cannes Best Actress Award)
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (Second marriage Henri Vidal, nine years)
- Death of Mate 1959 (Henri died)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Chevalier of the Legion of Honor)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 (Autobiography released)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 184.
Gauquelin Vol 5/568
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Classic beauty, expressive eyes)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Second husband died)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Cannes Best Actress Award, Legion of Honor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women