Moore, Thomas (1940)
|born on||8 October 1940 at 09:23 (= 09:23 AM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n19, 83w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°09' 19°11 Asc. 16°22'|
American writer, the author of the best-selling "Care of the Soul," which sold two million copies as well as other bestsellers "Soul Mates, The Re-Enchantment of Everyday Life," "The Planets Within" and "The Soul of Sex," spring 1998.
Moore left home at 13 to spend the next 12 years in a Catholic monastery studying for the priesthood. During that time he also studied music in which he has a B.A. and M.A. He earned his PhD in religion from Syracuse University, where he specialized in Jungian psychology and literature. In his writings and lecturing he blends psychology, religion and the arts. He travels and lectures throughout the U.S. and Europe, also making videos, audio tapes and CDs. He was the keynote speaker of UAC '98 in Atlanta, GA.
Moore is married to painter Joan Hanley and they live in New England with his daughter Siobhan and stepson Abraham.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Book released)
Gloria Star quotes him at the ASC Conference 3/1994, Hartford, CT; he announced his data when he was keynote speaker. Same data from an Interview in The Mountain Astrologer April/May 1998, quoting his mother's records
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychology and religion)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lectures)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic and Jungian studies)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Throughout U.S. and Europe)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One step-son)