|Birthname||Mitchum, Roberg Bentley|
|born on||22 February 1967 at 22:06 (= 10:06 PM )|
|Place||Tucson AZ, USA, 32n13, 110w55|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°53' 12°42 Asc. 23°52'|
American minor actor, best known for his performance as Ricky in "Ruby in Paradise," 1993, with Ashley Judd.
Born into a family of actors, Bentley’s father is Christopher Mitchum, and his grandfather was the legendary actor, Robert Mitchum. Bentley began his career by landing supporting roles in television shows like "The Wonder Years," but he soon branched out into film work. While particularly drawn toward work on independent films, he has acted in many action movies as well, including "Deadly Exposure" and "Firestorm." More recently he had a role in the Indian film, "Little John" in which he sang a song in Hindi and displayed his skill in the martial arts.
Bentley, his father and grandfather all participated in the 1985 TV movie, "Promises to Keep," and he is now writing the story of his grandfather’s turbulent life, hoping to turn it into a feature film.
- parent relationship with Mitchum, Chris (born 16 October 1943)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 ("Ruby in Paradise")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 ("Promises to Keep)
Steinbrecher quotes Michael Tierney, from Mitchum 8/1989
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father and grandfather)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Wonder Years")