|born on||6 July 1942 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Morristown (Morris County), New Jersey, 40n48, 74w29|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||13°48' 27°00 Asc. 18°10'|
American actress who began acting in 1968 and was on an ABC soap in 1969 and an ABC series in 1970. In 1971 she played lead in the film "Shaft."
She was married in September 1960 and had a son on 17 March 1961, the same year that her father died. In 1965 she had a nervous breakdown, and a second breakdown in January 1978.
- Death of Father 1961 (Same year she had a son)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1965 (Nervous breakdown)
Steinbrecher collection: LMR quotes her to Miles Dickson
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women