|Birthname||Ali Mimoun Ould Kacha|
|born on||1 January 1921|
|Place||Télagh, Algeria, 34n47, 0w34|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
French athlete nicknamed "Emile Zatopek's shadow," who won the marathon at the Olympic Games in 1956 in the heat of a Melbourne Summer, after three silver medals in the previous Games (1948 and 1952). Just before his victorious race, he had a daughter, Olympe, born 30 November 1956.
Born four days after André Verchuren, he died 13 days before him (both great figures of the 20th century).
- associate relationship with Jazy, Michel (born 13 June 1936)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Zátopek, Emil (born 19 September 1922)
- Work : Great Achievement 1 December 1956 (Gold medal, Olympic Games (Melbourne 1956)..)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Time unknown, no time on bc.
Rectified time: 20:00 P.de Jabrun
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (long distance runner)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal)