|Birthname||Coleen Mary Miller|
|born on||6 September 1978 at 07:44 (= 07:44 AM )|
|Place||Rochester, Minnesota, 44n01, 92w28|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°34' 28°26 Asc. 25°14'|
American basketball player in the WNBA. She was known as "Coco" from infancy with her identical twin sister Kelly, a fellow WNBA player.
The sisters spoke of their possessions in the plural, as "we house, we toy, we mom." The family gave them an athletic and active environment, with one older sister, a figure skater and dancer, the second sister a swimmer and their brother a football, hockey and basketball player.
Coco played basketball with her sister at Mayo High School, and made it to a championship in, where she lost in the finals. The twins also helped their school go 27-0 and win the Minnesota state's class 4A championship. Miller was named a WBCA All-American.
The twins went to University of Georgia, where they both majored in biology and won a series of awards, including the James E. Sullivan Award, given to the nation's top amateur athlete.
In 2001, Coco and Kelly entered the WNBA Draft.
- Social : Joined group 1989 (Amateur Athletic Union basketball)
- Work : Prize 1991 (National basketball title)
News clippings in hand from Tamara Baker.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Athletically inclined)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three sisters, one brother all athletic)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Jazz, ballet and tap)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Ice skating, golf, tennis)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Indentical twins)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women