|Birthname||Mill, Laura Martha Dorothea|
|born on||28 November 1897 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°14' 28°52 Asc. 21°55'|
Scottish psychiatrist and Medical Commissioner of Mental Welfare of Scotland, 1962. The daughter of a minister, she practiced in Glasgow, York, Paisley and Perth and was awarded the OBE in 1962; retiring the following year.
She died at 92, 3/10/1990.
- Work : New Job 1962 (Medical Commissioner of Mental Welfare)
- Work : Prize 1962 (OBE award)
- Work : Retired 1963 (Psychiatrist)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Medical Commissioner of Mental Welfare)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (OBE award)