Michael, King of Romania
|born on||25 October 1921 at 04:24 (= 04:24 AM )|
|Place||Sinaia, Romania, 45n21, 25e33|
|Timezone||LST m26e06 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°09' 13°19 Asc. 06°22'|
Romanian royalty, the son of King Carol II and Queen Helen of Greece and Denmark. Dethroned by the communists on 30 December 1947, he remained a Prince of Hohenzollern until 10 May 2011, when he renounced the title.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Elisabeta, Queen of the Hellenes (born 11 October 1894)
- child->parent relationship with Carol II, King of Romania (born 15 October 1893)
- child->parent relationship with Helen, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 2 May 1896)
- Work : Lose social status 30 December 1947 (Forced to abdicate Romanian throne)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
SS No. 678
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romania)