|Birthname||Walter Henry Mengden Jr.|
|born on||25 October 1926 at 18:07 (= 6:07 PM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 03°46 Asc. 11°24'|
American oilman in Austin and Houston, Texas, who is a Republican former member of both houses of the Texas State Legislature from Harris County. Mengden was sometimes called "Mad Dog Mengden" for his opposition to many bills supported by his colleagues, but he remained popular in District 13, as it was then configured. He was particularly known for his sponsorship of "law-and-order" legislation backed by law-enforcement agencies and appealing to conservative voters concerned about the crime rate.
Mengden served in the United States Navy during World War II and the Army in the Korean War. He and his wife, the former June Shell (born 1933), have a daughter and three sons.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (World War II, Navy; Korean War, Army)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Misc. : Mining (Oilman)