|Birthname||James Joseph McGuinn III|
|born on||13 July 1942 at 23:10 (= 11:10 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||21°06' 28°31 Asc. 23°20'|
American guitarist and vocalist who toured two years with the "Chad Mitchell Trio" and a year with Bobby Darin before founding "The Byrds" in 1965. The group was the first ever to play electronically amplified folk music, creating an entirely new direction in pop-folk-rock. The group disbanded in the early '70s after five years of hits, almost all of them being original songs.
In the '80s, he became a born-again Christian.
- associate relationship with Clark, Gene (born 17 November 1944). Notes: Band mates in The Byrds
- associate relationship with Crosby, David (born 14 August 1941). Notes: Band mates in The Byrds
- associate relationship with Dylan, Bob (born 24 May 1941). Notes: Occasional musical collaborators
- associate relationship with Lloyd, Charles (born 15 March 1938)
Ruth Elliot quotes him.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Born-again Christian in the '80s)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Chad Mitchell Trio)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection