|Birthname||George Stanley McGovern|
|born on||19 July 1922 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Avon, South Dakota, 43n0, 98w04|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°53' 20°20 Asc. 27°22'|
American politician who served as a U.S. Representative from South Dakota from 1958-1962 and a Senator in 1963. In 1972, he also ran, as the democratic candidate, for the Presidency against Richard Nixon. His platform of peace through unilateral disarmament and removing troops from Europe and Vietnam was unsuccessful.
Married to Eleanor in 1943, their daughter Teresa was born 10 June 1949 in Mitchell, SD, the middle child of five kids. A great worker, she helped out her father immensely with his campaign. Fun loving and quick witted, she seemed to also have been born with a vulnerability to both depression and alcoholism. She died on the freezing snowy night of 12 December 1994 in Madison, WI from "Hypothermia due to exposure while in a state of acute alcohol intoxication."
At 67 McGovern is the sole owner of the Stratford Inn in southwestern CT. "I feel like I'm more integrated into the life of the country" he says when he visits the inn every other week from his home in Washington, DC. His wife Eleanor died on 25 January 2007 in Mitchell, SD. According to the NY Times, she was born Eleanor Stegeberg on 25 November 1921, in Woonsocket, SD. She had published her memoir, “Uphill: A Personal Story,” in 1973.
He died in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on 21 October 2012.
- business associate/partner relationship with Eagleton, Thomas (born 4 September 1929)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 June 1949 at 12:00 midnight in Mitchell (Daughter Teresa born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1958 (U.S Representative from SD)
- Work : New Job 1963 (U.S. Senator)
- Work : Lose social status 1972 (Unsuccessful Presidenital candidate against Nixon)
Barbara Watters quotes him in AFA, 5/1972. (Editor in AA September 1972 writes, "We have 2:30 AM given by one who is supposedly close to him." Joseph has 7:35 AM from Zip Dobyns.)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Alcoholic daughter died)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Inn)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Representative, Senator)
- Vocation : Travel : Hotel/Motel/Resort (Owned an inn)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection