|born on||8 February 1951 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°26' 23°34 Asc. 00°10'|
American musician who sang with "The New Generation," a rock choir, "Little Sister" and as a backup vocalist for Streisand and others. She writes her own songs and arrangements and plays lead piano in "Jezebel." Her debut album, "Butterflies in Heaven" displays a pure, clear and powerful voice.
She married Leon Russel in 1976; they later divorced.
- spouse relationship with Russell, Leon (born 2 April 1942). Notes: Bitter
- Relationship : Marriage 1976 (Leon Russel)
Lynn Rodden quotes her, 1978
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Leon Russell)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Leon Russell)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women