McCollum, Robert W.
|Birthname||Robert Wayne McCollum, Jr.|
|born on||29 January 1925 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Waco, Texas, 31n33, 97w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°45' 21°47 Asc. 25°01'|
American virologist and epidemiologist who made pioneering studies into the nature and spread of polio, hepatitis and mononucleosis while at the Yale School of Medicine, after which he served for nearly a decade as Dean of the Dartmouth Medical School.
McCollum died at age 85 on 13 September 2010 at his home in Etna, New Hampshire due to heart failure.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (85)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Military : Military service (US Army Medical Corps)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Virologist and epidemiologist)