|Birthname||Paul Norton McCloskey, Jr.|
|born on||29 September 1927 at 08:35 (= 08:35 AM )|
|Place||Loma Linda, California, 34n03, 117w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°32' 16°30 Asc. 10°51'|
American politician, a maverick Republican who opposed Nixon in the 1972 presidential primaries. Very liberal, he is an independent and controversial Senator.
McCloskey earned his law degree in 1953 and went into private practice in Palo Alto, entering politics in 1967. He was voted into Congress 12/12/1967 and re-elected through 1980.
He married on 8/06/1959; four kids; later divorced.
- Social : End a program of study 1953 (Earned his law degree)
- Work : New Career 1967 (Entered politics)
- Work : Lose social status 1972 (Lost to Nixon in presidential primaries)
B.C. in hand sent by Janice Mackay (Gauquelin Book gives San Bernardino, CA in error)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Presidential primaries)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)