|born on||24 May 1883 at 06:28 (= 06:28 AM )|
|Place||Keokuk IA, USA, 40n23, 91w23|
|Timezone||LMT m91w23 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°57' 00°23 Asc. 00°23'|
American columnist, writer, lecturer and actress who wanted to "go into society" from age 12. As a social figure, she became a famed penultimate, famed party giver and goer.
Through her life, Maxwell worked as a pianist in a nickelodeon, a vaudeville accompanist, a press agent in Monte Carlo and held a partnership in two Paris clubs. As an eternal optimist, she never had a home and was known as a "professional guest." She had no interest in men and was never known to have had a lover.
- friend relationship with Paley, Nathalie (born 5 December 1905)
Church of Light quotes Bulletin of Astrological Science 5/1959. Yoe Stein quotes her autobiography, "R.S.V.P. Elsa Maxwell's Own Story," Chapter II. "I broke up a performance of Mignon by being born in a theater box in Keokuk, Iowa just as the road company prima donna was struggling through her big area."
- Traits : Body : Weight (Very plump)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Not interested in sex)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Hollywood gossip column)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women