|born on||5 June 1959 at 00:03 (= 12:03 AM )|
|Place||Burbank (Los Angeles County), California, 34n11, 118w18|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°53' 00°43 Asc. 16°54'|
American writer, a journalist on the staff of People magazine for a decade before he quit to work on a screenplay. He married his wife, Susan in January 1993.
Dirk is the son of Richard Mathison (born 20 October 1919) and one of five kids. His dad, West Coast bureau chief for Newsweek magazine, was on the Motion Picture Censorship Board and his sister, Melissa, is a screenwriter.
- spouse relationship with Mathison, Susan (born 13 March 1958)
- sibling relationship with Mathison, Melissa (born 3 June 1950)
LMR quotes him 6/1992, "just after midnight."
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("People" magazine)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenplay)