|born on||28 March 1907 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, 40n52, 75w15|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°17' 28°26 Asc. 21°10'|
American case of Alzheimer's Disease as he aged.
As a kid, he was seven when his dad died. He later married a Taurus woman and had a son, Walt, in 1932. Wally was an athlete and a salesman and manager. He played in the minor leagues in both football and baseball and in the major leagues in both sports for about three seasons each. He also played golf into his 70's. In between he was a traveling salesman and manager. He had a major heart attack a few years prior from which he fully recovered.
He died in the hospital on 7/10/1992 about 2:00-3:30 PM.
- parent->child relationship with Masters, Walt (born 9 October 1932)
Sue Simmons quotes his son Walt, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzeimer's, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attack, recovered)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age seven when dad died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golf)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Manager)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Traveling)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Minors and pro)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Minors and pro)