|born on||6 February 1564 Jul.Cal. (16 Feb 1564 greg.) at 04:12 (= 04:12 AM )|
|Place||Canterbury, England, 51n17, 1e05|
|Timezone||LMT m1e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°35' 04°08 Asc. 25°45'|
British writer of Elizabethan tragedy and eloquent verse whose works included "The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus." He lived riotously, a divinity student who eventually became a gay atheist. After his death, it was reputed that he had practiced black magic and was engaged in secret service work as well.
He died of stabbing wounds as a result of a drunken brawl on 5/30/1593, Deptford, London, England.
- Death by Homicide 30 May 1593 Jul.Cal. (9 June 1593 greg.) (Stabbed in drunken brawl, age 29)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Chart pictured by Freedman in AQ 12/1957 (February 6, 1564 OS). Only the baptism on 26 February is sure, the date of birth is speculative.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 29)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection