|born on||23 September 1946 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Toulouse, France, 43n36, 1e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°10' 11°13 Asc. 16°19'|
French economist, writer and journalist who was also a shareholder in Charlie Hebdo magazine. He was murdered on 7 January 2015, during the shooting at the headquarters of the magazine in Paris.
- associate relationship with Vinson, Sigolène (born 19 October 1974)
- compare to chart of Terrorist: Shooting at Charlie Hebdo Journal (2015 (born 7 January 2015)
- Death by Homicide 7 January 2015 at 5:30 PM in Paris 10 rue Nicolas-Appert (murdered in Charlie Hebdo shooting)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
email from Didier Geslain
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Economics
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction