Marie Thérèse, Mademoiselle d'Angoulême
|born on||6 January 1783 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°57' 26°23 Asc. 00°55'|
French royalty, the fourth and youngest child of the future king, Charles X of France, and his wife, Princess Maria Theresa of Savoy.
She died on 22 June 1783, aged five and a half months.
- child->parent relationship with Charles X, King of France (born 9 October 1757)
- sibling relationship with Charles Ferdinand, Duke of Berry (born 24 January 1778)
- sibling relationship with Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême (born 6 August 1775)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Mademoiselle d'Artois (born 5 August 1776)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Leydse courant," 17 January 1783, p. 1: "Den 6 dezer des ogtents ten 7 uuren, is Mevrouw de Gravinne van Artois gelukkig van eene PRINCESSE in 't Kraambedde bevallen" (On the 6th in the morning at 7 o'clock, the Countess of Artois happily gave birth to a PRINCESS).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 5½ months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, France)