Marie, Queen Consort of Bavaria
|Birthname||Marie Friederike Franziska Hedwig|
|born on||15 October 1825 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°44' 09°10 Asc. 28°01'|
Princess of Prussia by birth, who was Queen of Bavaria by marriage and the mother of Kings Ludwig II and Otto of Bavaria.
She was the daughter of Prince Wilhelm of Prussia, a younger brother of King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia, and his wife Landgravine Marie Anna of Hesse-Homburg.
On 12 October 1842, she married the Crown Prince, and later King of Bavaria, Maximilian II.
She died on 17 May 1889, aged 63, in Hohenschwangau Castle, Bavaria.
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig II, King of Bavaria (born 24 August 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Otto, King of Bavaria (born 27 April 1848)
- spouse relationship with Maximilian II, King of Bavaria (born 28 November 1811). Notes: 1842-1864
- sibling relationship with Waldemar, Prince of Prussia (1817) (born 2 August 1817)
- Relationship : Marriage 12 October 1842 (Crown Prince, and later King of Bavaria, Maximilian II)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Supplement zu der im Jahre 1834 erschienenen Genealogie des Königlichen Hauses Bayern" [Supplement to the Genealogy of the Royal House of Bavaria published in 1834] (1845), p. 36: "geb. 15. Oktob. 1825 Vormittags 10 Uhr zu Berlin."
On 1 February 2017 Scholfield changed the rating from B to A, having forwarded news report from "Bayreuther Zeitung," 23 Oct. 1825, p. 1026: "Am 15ten d. M. Vormittags zehn Uhr wurde Ihre Königl. Hoheit die Prinzessin, Gemahlin des Prinzen Wilhelm von Preussen, glücklich von einer Prinzessin entbunden." (On the 15th of this month, at ten o'clock in the morning, Her Highness the Princess, wife of Prince Wilhelm of Prussia, was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern)