Maria Sophie of Bavaria
|Birthname||von Wittelsbach, Maria Sophie|
|born on||4 October 1841 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Possenhofen, Germany, 47n57, 11e18|
|Timezone||LMT m11e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°04' 27°33 Asc. 22°41'|
German Queen consort of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. She was one of the ten children of Maximilian Joseph, Duke in Bavaria and Princess Ludovika of Bavaria. She was born as Duchess Maria Sophia in Bavaria. She was the younger sister of the better-known Elisabeth of Bavaria ("Sisi") who married Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria.
She died 19 January 1925.
- parent->child relationship with Cristina, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 24 December 1869)
- child->parent relationship with Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria (born 30 August 1808)
- child->parent relationship with Max Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 4 December 1808)
- sibling relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- sibling relationship with Helene, Duchess in Bavaria (born 4 April 1834)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1831) (born 21 June 1831)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde Ludovika, Duchess in Bavaria (born 30 September 1843)
- sibling relationship with Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria (born 7 December 1849)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Charlotte, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1847)
- Relationship : Marriage 3 February 1859 (Francesco II, King of the Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arno Muller vol 3
Sy Scholfield quotes same data from "Supplement zu der im Jahre 1834 erschienenen Genealogie des Königlichen Hauses Bayern" [Supplement to the Genealogy of the Royal House of Bavaria published in 1834] (1845), p. 36: "Marie Sophie Amalie, geb. den. 4. Okt. 1841 Mittags um 12 1/2 Uhr im befagten Lustschlosse.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)