Maria Klementine, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Maria Klementine Franziska Josepha|
|born on||1 March 1798 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°53' 21°07 Asc. 07°23'|
Archduchess of Austria by birth and Princess of Salerno upon her marriage to Prince Leopold of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Prince of Salerno.
She was the third surviving daughter of Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, later Francis I of Austria after the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire, and his wife Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily.
Maria Klementine married Leopoldo on 28 July 1816 at Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna. They had one son who died in infancy, two stillborn daughters and one surviving child, Princess Maria Carolina Augusta of the Two Sicilies (26 April 1822 – 6 December 1869) who married Henri d'Orléans, Duke of Aumale and had issue.
Maria Klementine died on 3 September 1881 at the Chateau de Chantilly, France, aged 83.
- parent->child relationship with Marie-Caroline, Duchess of Aumale (born 26 April 1822)
- child->parent relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Teresa, Holy Roman Empress (born 6 June 1772)
- spouse relationship with Leopoldo, Prince of Salerno (born 2 July 1790). Notes: 1816-1851
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand I, Emperor of Austria (born 19 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 7 December 1802)
- sibling relationship with Josef Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 9 April 1799)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ferdinande, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 April 1801)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 June 1794)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Ludovika, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 December 1795)
- sibling relationship with Ludovika Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (born 17 February 1790). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1804) (born 8 June 1804)
- sibling relationship with Maria Leopoldine, Archduchess of Austria (born 22 January 1797)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (born 12 December 1791)
- Relationship : Marriage 28 July 1816 (Prince Leopold of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 3 March 1798, p. 1: "Donnerstags den 1. d. M. Morgens um halb 6 Uhr, sind Ihre Maj. die Kaiserinn von einer Erzherzoginn glücklich entbunden worden." (On Thursday the 1st of this month, in the morning at half-before-six o'clock, Her Majesty, the Empress, was happily delivered of an Archduchess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)