Maria Beatrix, Archduchess of Austria-Este
|Birthname||Maria Beatrix Anna Franziska|
|born on||13 February 1824 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Modena, Italy, 44n40, 10e55|
|Timezone||LMT m10e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 00°31 Asc. 19°29'|
Archduchess and Princess of Austria, Princess of Hungary, Bohemia, and Modena by birth.
She was the daughter of Francesco IV of Modena and his niece, Beatrix II of Modena. Through her marriage to Juan, Count of Montizón, Maria Beatrix was also a member of the Spanish branch of the House of Bourbon. Juan was the Carlist claimant to the throne of Spain from 1860 to 1868, and the Legitimist claimant to the throne of France from 1883 to 1887. Maria Beatrix was the fourth and youngest child of Francesco IV, Duke of Modena and his wife Maria Beatrice of Savoy.
She died on 18 March 1906, aged 82, in Graz, Styria, Austria–Hungary.
- parent->child relationship with Alfonso Carlos, Duke of San Jaime (born 12 September 1849)
- parent->child relationship with Carlos Maria, Duke of Madrid (born 30 March 1848)
- spouse relationship with Juan, Count of Montizón (born 15 May 1822). Notes: 1847-1887
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Karl, Archduke of Austria-Este (born 20 July 1821)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 28 February 1824, p. 2: "Ihre konigl. Hoheit die Frau Herzoginn von Modena ist am 13. Februar zwischen 5. und 6. Uhr Morgens glücklich von einer Prinzessinn entbunden worden, welche in der heiligen Taufe die Nahmen Maria Beatrix Anna Francisca erhielt." (The Lady of Modena, on the 13th of February, between 5 and 6 o'clock in the morning, was happily delivered of a princess, who received the name Maria Beatrix Anna Francisca in the holy baptism).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Austria-Este, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, by marriage)