Margarita, Princess of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Margarita Maria Beatriz de Bourgon-Parma|
|born on||13 October 1972 at 14:33 (= 2:33 PM )|
|Place||Nijmegen, Netherlands, 51n50, 5e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°19' 28°25 Asc. 18°34'|
Dutch royalty, the daughter of Princess Irene who is the daughter of Juliana and Bernhard, and her Spanish husband Prince Hugo Carlos de Bourbon-Parma. Her brother Prince Jaime Bernardo followed one minute later, twins born by C-section six weeks premature.
- child->parent relationship with Irene, Princess of the Netherlands (born 5 August 1939)
- sibling relationship with Jaime, Bernardo (born 13 October 1972)
Selma Schepel quotes the news on the following day and "Jaarbock Juliana Regina l973."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal family)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Six weeks premie)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women