|Birthname||Diego Armando Maradona|
|born on||30 October 1960 at 07:05 (= 07:05 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||ADT h3w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°59' 16°57 Asc. 28°07'|
Argentine soccer champion who scored winning goal in the final 1986 World Cup Game, when Argentina beat Mexico.
He began playing soccer early and led the Argentina youth team to win the world cup in 1979. After the 1982 world cup in Spain, he joined Barcelona and played in Spain for two seasons. In 1984 he joined Naples, Italy and won two Italian Championships in 1986-87 and 1989-90, a Coppa Italia (1987), an UEFA cup (1989) and a Supercoppa Italiana (1990).
Maradona's career began a slow decline, when he failed a drug test in 1991 and was suspended from soccer. When the suspension was over, he played for Seville, Spain and then returned to Argentina.
In the World Cup of 1994 in the USA, Maradona was tested after the match against Nigeria and was found to have used "ephedrine." As a result, he was suspended for more than a year. For the remainder of his soccer career, he played for Argentina's Boca Juniors and, on October 30, 1997, he retired from football, age 37.
His post-retirement years were not easy. He battled drug addiction. In late February 2005, the retired Argentine soccer star lost his lawsuit in an Italian court and was ordered to pay 30 million euro ($40 million) in back taxes to the Italian government. As if his addictions and financial troubles weren’t enough, his weight ballooned since his retirement to 267 pounds on a 5’6” frame while he battled his addictions primarily in Cuba. On March 9, 2005 he checked out of a Colombia hospital four days after having gastric bypass surgery in an attempt to lose weight and regain health.
His 5th child Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda was born on 13 February 2013, at 11:57 pm in Buenos Aires, by his long-time partner Veronica Ojeda.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Matthäus, Lothar (born 21 March 1961). Notes: Opponents
- other kin relationship with Agüero, Benjamín (born 19 February 2009). Notes: Grandkin
- has other family relationship with Agüero, Sergio (born 2 June 1988). Notes: Agüero is the father of Maradona's grandson Benjamín
- Mental Health : Begin Addiction 1991 (failed a drug test)
In August 2003 Daniel Churba quotes biography by Sergio Levinsky for a time of 7:05 AM: "Maradona: Rebelde con Causa" Editorial Corregidor 1996.
In October 2004, Sy Scholfield notes another biography, "Hand of God" by Jimmy Burns (Bloomsbury) which states that he was born at night when his mother saw "a star, glowing in the Southern Hemisphere" reflected on the hospital floor "like a pearl."
- Traits : Body : Size (5'6")
- Traits : Body : Weight (ballooned to over 250 pounds after retirement from soccer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (gastric bypass surgery)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (became obese after retirement)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (seven kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (fifth of seven children)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (soccer team)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (required to pay back taxes of $40 million to Italy)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football)