|born on||7 April 1957 at 02:39 (= 02:39 AM )|
|Place||Lander, Wyoming, 42n50, 108w44|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°19' 11°27 Asc. 29°11'|
American male, a native American Indian. Well traveled, he was attractive and hedonistic; gay. He was kept by his lover. Henry smoked marijuana moderately but took no hard drugs, and had little alcohol tolerance; he got drunk with a small amount. He was diagnosed with AIDS in January 1988 and died on 9/23/1988, San Francisco, CA.
- Death by Disease 23 September 1988 at 12:00 noon in San Francisco, CA (AIDS, age 31)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joseph Silveira deMello quotes him 1998
- Traits : Body : Race (Native American Indian)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Low tolerance)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Marijuana)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (AIDS)