|born on||10 May 1957 at 05:52 (= 05:52 AM )|
|Place||Yakima WA, USA, 46n37, 120w30|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°38' 05°53 Asc. 12°49'|
American skier who won the Men's Slalom at Squaw Valley, CA in 1980. He is the first of identical twins, born four minutes before his brother, ski champion Phil Mahre. They were the fifth and sixth of nine kids born in a ski area managed by their dad. Skiing from age four, they are aggressive on the slopes and generally take more chances than anyone else. Even for twins, they spend an inordinate amount of time together. Both 5' 9", 170 lbs, they are a handsome pair who are hard to tell apart.
Steve is married and has one son who was born on 7/06/1984. The Mahre's were reportedly earning more than $200,000 apiece annually for their "trust funds," while retaining their amateur status.
- sibling relationship with Mahre, Phil (born 10 May 1957)
LMR quotes his mom, Mary Ellen Mahre 9/1984, quotes baby book.
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin brother)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fifth of nine)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twin brother also skiing champ)