|Birthname||Tobias Vincent Maguire|
|born on||27 June 1975 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||Inglewood, California, 33n58, 118w21|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°22' 20°51 Asc. 07°20'|
American actor, known for bringing a dark-eyed, low-key intensity to his roles. Maguire is best known for his work in "The Ice Storm," 1997, "Pleasantville," 1998, and "The Cider House Rules," 1999.
Tobey is the son of Vincent, a construction worker, and Wendy, a secretary. His parents never married, and just two years after his birth, broke up for good. Bounced between parents and kin, he grew up poor and stressed, yet his mom, an aspiring actress herself, gave him piano, ballet and acting lessons. He spent much of his childhood moving around California, Oregon and Washington and dropped out of school during the ninth grade to begin auditioning for acting roles. After taping several commercials and appearing in minor television roles, he won the lead on the sitcom, "Great Scott" in 1992, but after only nine weeks, the show was cancelled. He made his film debut in "This Boy’s Life," 1993, with Robert DeNiro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Maguire is linked with a group of young stars who like to party, but he avoids drugs and alcohol. He is a basketball hot-shot, a vegetarian who likes to cook and he practices yoga. He is fervently driven to succeed, crediting the people who said he wouldn’t make it with instilling in him an "angry ambition" that cannot be stopped.
In May 2002, his block-buster hit, "Spiderman" was released to immense coverage.
He began dating jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer in 2003 and the couple became engaged. On November 10, 2006, they welcomed their daughter, named Ruby Sweetheart, born in Los Angeles. The couple married on September 3, 2007 on Hawaii’s Big Island.
- associate relationship with Dunst, Kirsten (born 30 April 1982). Notes: co-stars in "Spider-Man"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 ("Great Scott!")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 ("This Boy's Life")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 ("The Cider House Rules")
Marc Penfield quotes B.C.#0055494, viewed at Norwalk Registrar office. Son of Wendy Lee Brown and Vincent William Maquire at Centinella Hospital, Inglewood, CA.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Yoga)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Dropped out in ninth grade)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Single)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (As a kid)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Great Scott!")