|born on||10 October 1891 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Castellammare del Golfo, Italy, 38n01, 12e53|
|Timezone||LST m13e22 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°45' 09°25 Asc. 26°55'|
Italian-American gangster, one of the elder "dons" of the American Cosa Nostra Mafia. He immigrated to the U.S. as a youth with his family and was educated on the tough city streets of New York. Long a ruler of organized crime in Buffalo, NY, he was involved in narcotic traffic, gambling, and the profits of vice. First arrested in 1921, he was a murder suspect but was never tried due to lack of evidence.
Holding his position as a CEO for many years, he was reportedly in attendance at the notorious criminal summit meeting at Appalachia, NY in 1957.
- Crime : Arrest 1921 (First arrest, never convicted)
- Other Work 1957 (In attendance at the criminal summit)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C., 9:30 AM Palermo time.
Biography: Jay Robert Nash, "Bloodletters and Badmen."
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Mafia related)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Gambling houses, profiteering)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO, American Mafia)