|born on||4 September 1957 at 20:12 (= 8:12 PM )|
|Place||Dorchester MA, USA, 42n17, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°10' 26°10 Asc. 10°21'|
American former employee of TJX Companies, an assistant vice president of planning and allocation, killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it impacted New York’s World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.
MacKay had worked for 17 years with the Jordan Marsh Co in the executive training program before joining TJX for 11 years. She was close to her family and enjoyed sewing. She leaves her husband, Douglas and two kids, son Matthew and daughter Lauren; her parents and three brothers.
- parent->child relationship with MacKay, Lauren (born 26 May 1993)
- parent->child relationship with MacKay, Matthew (born 6 March 1988)
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 44, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Close family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one son and one daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (28 years in garment retailing)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Sewing)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Asst. Vice-President)