|born on||20 February 1967 at 08:57 (= 08:57 AM )|
|Place||Brighton MA, USA, 42n21, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°14' 05°39 Asc. 01°05'|
American employee of United Airlines, aboard Flight 175 when it struck New York’s World Trade Center on 9/11/2001, piloted by terrorists.
Marianne had an exceptionally close family. She lived with her mother, Anne, who was also a customer rep for United at Logan airport, living next door to her brother George and his family along with their brother Joseph. She was the middle child and only girl, tall, blonde, full-faced and vivacious. She and her mom took advantage of free flights for employees but she was alone this trip, headed to the West Coast for a vacation.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 09:00 AM in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 34, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three, only girl)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Starting a vacation)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field