|born on||1 November 1951 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°53' 28°35 Asc. 27°46'|
French stage and film actor, born to an immigrant Italian, Adelmo, who had a French wife, Hélène, child in care. He was a "Kid of Montmartre". His parents were fruit and vegetable sellers. He began as a hairdresser (aged 14) but decided to become a comedian after having red Céline's books (aged 17). He played in a lot of movies (among them, "Beaumarchais", directed by Molinaro) and he had considerable success with readings of texts (Céline, La Fontaine...).
His daughter, Emma, is a film director.
- associate relationship with Barthes, Roland Gérard (born 12 November 1915)
- associate relationship with Bouquet, Michel (born 6 November 1925)
- associate relationship with Dombasle, Arielle (born 27 April 1953)
- associate relationship with Molinaro, Eduardo (born 13 May 1928)
- compare to chart of Celine, Louis-Ferdinand (born 27 May 1894)
- Work : Great Achievement 12 September 2015 (best actor, Venice Mostra Awards)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 153.
Paddy de Jabrun formerly quoted bc in L'Astrologue (1995).
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress