Lowell, James Russell
|born on||22 February 1819 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Cambridge (Middlesex County), Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||LMT m71w06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°11' 06°57 Asc. 16°17'|
American writer, an outstanding poet, literary critic, teacher and diplomat. He studied law without much interest and published his first volume of poetry in 1841. He was a Professor at Harvard in 1855 and served as the Minister to Spain in 1877.
An outstanding American poet, he was equally known for being a literary critic. Married and widowed twice, he died 8/12/1891.
- other kin relationship with Lowell, Amy (born 9 February 1874)
- other kin relationship with Lowell, Percival (born 13 March 1855)
- (has as) student relationship with Hawthorne, Julian (born 22 June 1846)
Frances McEvoy quotes date and place from Mt. Auburn records.
Sabian Symbols No.599 gives the time (along with Cambridge, MA).
Grant Lewi gave 10:00 AM to Frances McEvoy along with data of other authors, as he was an English teacher himself at Dartmouth.
(Jean Gould's biography, "Amy," gave 2/10/1819 for Lowell, as they were cousins.)
Starkman rectified to 9.52.12 LMT Asc 18Tau49'
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Harvard professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book