|Birthname||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|born on||20 August 1992 at 14:34 (= 2:34 PM )|
|Place||Albuquerque, New Mexico, 35n05, 106w39|
|Timezone||MDT h6w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°03' 21°18 Asc. 07°03'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. After making her debut as a child actress in "Barney & Friends" (2002–2004), Lovato rose to prominence in 2008 when she starred in the Disney Channel television film "Camp Rock" and released her debut single "This Is Me" which peaked at number nine on the Billboard Hot 100.
The success of the film and its soundtrack resulted in a recording contract with Hollywood Records. Her debut album, "Don't Forget" (2008), debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200.
She entered a treatment center in 2010 to seek help for addictions, an eating disorder, and self-harm. While there, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Work on her third studio album, Unbroken (2011), continued after she completed treatment. The album addresses several of her difficulties.
In 2012 and 2013 Lovato was a judge and mentor on the American version of The X Factor.
Musically, Lovato is considered a pop, pop rock, and R&B artist. She has received a considerable number of accolades and awards.
- sibling relationship with De La Garza, Madison (born 28 December 2001). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Lovato, Dallas (born 4 February 1988)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 23 September 2008 (Debut album, "Don't Forget")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Twitter message of 20 August 2011: "RT @xLovatoVillegas: On August 20, 1992 at 2:34pm. in North West Part of Dallas, Texas at Paramed Hospital, my idol, Demi Lovato was born."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.