|Birthname||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|born on||24 July 1969|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°34' or|
|Date||24 July 1969 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Bronx, NY (US), 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°36' 29°54 Asc. 26°20'|
American actress, singer and businesswoman. She became interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry following a minor role in the 1986 film My Little Girl, to the dismay of her Puerto Rican parents, who believed that it was an unrealistic career route for a Hispanic. Lopez gained her first regular high-profile job as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color in 1991, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. She received her first leading role in the Selena biopic of the same name in 1997. Lopez became the first Latina actress to earn over $1 million for a role the following year, with the film Out of Sight. She ventured into the music industry in 1999 with her debut studio album, On the 6, joining a select few in successfully converting from a film to a music career.
With the simultaneous release of her second studio album J.Lo and her film The Wedding Planner in 2001, Lopez became the first person to have a number one album and film in the same week. Her 2002 remix album, J to tha L–O! The Remixes, was the first in history to debut at number one on the US Billboard 200, while her fifth studio album, Como Ama una Mujer (2007), received the highest first-week sales for a Spanish album in the United States. Lopez has established herself as a prominent figure in both the film and music industry, in a career spanning four decades. With records sales of 75 million and a cumulative film gross of over $2 billion, Lopez is the most influential Hispanic performer in the United States, as well as the highest-paid Latin actress. Her "rags to riches" story is considered a "rarity", having innovated Latin influence in the entertainment community which it lacked for decades.
Lopez's public image and personal relationships have attracted worldwide media attention. Lopez's first high profile relationship was with media mogul Sean Combs, who accompanied her to the 2000 Grammy Awards where she wore the infamous Green Versace dress. She became romantically involved with actor Ben Affleck, who would later became the muse of her third studio album This Is Me... Then (2002), while still married to her second husband Cris Judd. Lopez wed long-time friend Marc Anthony in 2004 and gave birth to their twins, Emme and Maximilian, on 22 February 2008. The entertainer has used her position as a global icon of pop culture to begin her own empire, consisting of various clothing lines, accessories, fragrances, a production company, television shows and a charitable foundation among other activities. As of 2012, Lopez has an estimated net worth of $250 million.
- associate relationship with Clooney, George (born 6 May 1961). Notes: co-stars in "Out of Sight"
- associate relationship with Fonda, Jane (born 21 December 1937). Notes: co-stars in "Monster-in-Law"
- associate relationship with LL Cool J. (born 14 January 1968). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Martinez, Natalie (born 12 July 1984). Notes: Martinez is spokes-model for JLO by Jennifer Lopez
- associate relationship with McConaughey, Matthew (born 4 November 1969). Notes: co-stars in "The Wedding Planner"
- associate relationship with Urban, Keith (born 26 October 1967). Notes: judges on "American Idol"
- associate relationship with Vartan, Michael (born 27 November 1968). Notes: co-stars in "Monster-in-Law"
- friend relationship with Remini, Leah (born 15 June 1970)
- lover relationship with Affleck, Ben (born 15 August 1972)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 February 2008 at 12:12 AM in Long Island (birth of twins)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth date from Wikipedia, with sources given. Some sources give her birth year as 1970, but the year 1969 was first established after a police report was publicly released in 2000.  Craft quotes her autobiography, "True Love" (2014), which gives her birth year as 1970 in the publishing information. Biography "Jennifer Lopez" by Adam Woog, pg. 16, states "Officially, she was born on July, 24, 1970, although some sources give her birth year as 1969"."Jennifer Lopez: A Biography" (2008) by Kathleen Tracy also gives 1970. Due these contradictions, the rating has been downgraded to XX.
On 5 May 2017 Ashish Seth emailed a link to a purported photo of her passport showing "Jennifer L. Muniz" born "24 JUL 1969" (Her husband is Marc Anthony, real name: Marco Antonio Muñiz) . Other images claimed as from her passport have also been published on the internet .
Online websites give her birth time occasionally as 5:49 am, or as 13:00 (1:00 pm) . Both appear as purely speculative times, as 5:49 am corresponds exactly to a sunrise chart, while 13:00 corresponds exactly to a Sun at MC chart.
Craft quotes news media for twins' birth data. 
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (second born daughter of three girls)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Ojani Noa [1997-98], Cris Judd [2001-03])
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (formerly Marc Anthony, Ben Affleck, Puff Daddy)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (three)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (twin boy and girl)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (several public relationships)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Pop music performer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("American Idol")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records (1st number one remix album in the US)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker