Longley, Earl Granville
|born on||15 November 1895 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Dows, Iowa, 42n39, 93w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°59' 07°55 Asc. 02°36'|
American astrologer, veteran and surgeon. A military man in WW II, he was injured during a bombing of his troop ship, Mongolia. He worked as a physician, surgeon for the Mayo Clinic and then moved to Bremerton, WA. to become a well-known physician, surgeon for the logging camps. Later moving to California, he became one of Long Beach's best known surgeons.
Longley became interested in medical astrology and hoped to start a massive medical astrology research program. He joined AFA in November 1955. Longley died of a heart attack 9/28/1969.
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Computers and publishing)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (WW II)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer